Professional Quality Music Slowdown for Windows and Macintosh Computers
Re-downloading your existing purchase:
When you purchased SlowGold, you received an email with links to re-download the software. The email also contained your software registration key, if one was needed. If you can’t find that email, please use our Contact page to contact our support department, and we will re-send the email.
SlowGold 7 has been replaced in our lineup by SlowGold 8. SlowGold 7 was designed for Windows XP and does not work with later versions of Windows.
Important note: Windows XP support from Microsoft was officially discontinued in 2014. It was one of the better versions of Windows, and here at the Woodshed, we understand that you may have reasons for continuing to use this version. Two very important points, though, if you do so:
- Be extremely cautious about connecting any Windows XP computer to the internet or installing any new programs – as the 2017 global ransomware epidemic has shown, using unsupported operating systems leaves you open to ever-evolving security exploits.
- Because of the universal ease-of-install (and use) of SlowGold 8, including on Windows XP, and the fact that we have not sold the older version since 2011, our support for SlowGold 7 at this point is extremely limited. In particular, we will:
- provide a link for you to download the installer: SlowGold 7.7
- provide you with a new SlowGold 7.7 key at no charge if we can find you in our database of purchasers or you can otherwise prove that you have purchased the product. Use our Contact page.
- provide you with a discount code to upgrade to SlowGold 8 for 50% off if we can find you in our database of purchasers or you can otherwise prove that you have purchased the product. Use our Contact page.